Friday, November 30, 2007

Jing Project Updated

I have been using Jing Project on my Macintosh and PC since it has been released and have found it to be a wonderfully handy application for capturing images and screencasts. I just read on the TechSmith Blog that Jing Project has been updated and now includes the capability to upload your screen captures directly to Flickr. I downloaded the upgrade and was able to quickly configure Jing Project to upload my captures to Flickr. It was very straightforward and easy to do. TechSmith should be applauded for developing and supporting this incredible application that makes it easy to capture images and videos from your computer. What better way to tell you about the new release of Jing Project then by showing you with this screencast.

No comments:

Post a Comment