Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Product Vendor Blogs - Where are They?

Another thought just occurred to me based on my last post Innovation Geography Based and Innovation in eLearning. Ben Werdmuller posted his comments on this Does location matter for web startups? and asked about innovation in eLearning, especially innovation that leads to products. I've done a lot of start-up development over the past few years.

One thing that just dawned on me is how few product vendor blogs there are in eLearning. If you look on my link roll, there's one from Articulate, elgg, ummm ... I'm already running out. Where's a blog from Saba, SumTotal? Do they not have anything interesting to say about where things are going? How about Lectora? Others?

In other industries, you see authentic conversation coming from vendors (from people inside the vendor) - where are they in eLearning?

No comments:

Post a Comment