Wednesday, August 29, 2007

DevLearn - Beer - Who's In? - And Where?

I just saw that BJ had posted about DevLearn and I feel somewhat remiss that he beat me to it. In case you hadn’t heard, The eLearning Guild is hosting DevLearn 2007 in San Jose, CA, November 5-8 2007.

I'll be there (and doing a few presentations and some special sessions for managers with Lance Dublin).

As always, I'll likely be getting together with folks who read this blog and other bloggers and other interesting folks to go have a few beers. It's become somewhat of a tradition for us at conferences (Beer Tasting at ASTD TechKnowledge, Boston, Beer - Bloggers - Learn.com).

Unfortunately, I don't believe that Jim Javenkoski from Unibroue is going to be there and he normally arranges the place for us. So, hopefully we can figure out a way to continue our tradition. Based on the list of speakers, I can tell there are quite a few of us who will likely be going.

Let me know if you are interested and better yet, if you know somewhere in Silicon Valley that might be a good place to drink some good beers and get good food (and would have a nice space for 30 people or so).

No comments:

Post a Comment