Saturday, June 19, 2010

ISTE 2010- PaperShow for Teachers

In about a week's time I will be heading to Mile High City to participate in what I consider to be one of the most exciting educational technology conferences in the United States. I have been fortunate to be able to attend the ISTE conferences over the past couple years and am looking forward to attending ISTE 2010 which is being held in Denver this year. I will be helping out at the PaperShow Booth as they launch PaperShow for Teachers, a new and exciting presentation tool for the classroom. I have been using PaperShow for the last year or so in my classroom and it is exciting to see the product evolve. PaperShow has allowed me the flexibility to go into any classroom and make my lessons more interactive and allows me to capture and share classroom notes almost instantaneously as a PowerPoint or PDF file.

PaperShow for Teachers
, will add a whole new array of tools and set of interactive papers that I know teachers will find a welcome addition to their educational technology classroom toolkit. PaperShow for Teachers will add a wide array of new color palettes that can be used as well as math tools for calculations and the measurement of lines and angles. Teachers will be able to use the Reveal tool, to hide part of the screen which can come in handy for displaying questions and their solutions. So whether you want to use PaperShow for Teachers as a digital flip chart or to annotate your PowerPoint or Keynote presentations you will find PaperShow to be an affordable and easy to use tool to jazz up classroom lessons. If you plan on attending ISTE 2010, stop by and say hello, I will be in the PaperShow Booth # 792. So plan on stopping by Booth #792 and get a chance to see for yourself what all the excitement is about as we launch PaperShow for Teachers.


No comments:

Post a Comment