Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Help Needed - Corporate Learning: Trends and Innovation

As I recently announced, I'm helping George Siemens to organize Corporate Learning: Trends and Innovations.

When you go to the conference page via the link above, you can see that it's a big wiki. People are already in putting in their names, ideas, etc.

There's also a link to the To Do page. Currently, this page lists some tasks that I'm sure I could figure out how to do, but I'm hoping that some reader might be willing to take on...
  1. Add .vcf files next to each session to allow people to add to their calendar.
  2. Add a Google Calendar for the event?
  3. Add link for time conversion
  4. Add help links for editing the Wiki
  5. Blog tag? "CLTI" has been suggested. Add a page that might show what bloggers are writing about the conference.
  6. Let conference calendars know about this event
I'm sure more of these will come up.

Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment