Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Information Needed - Do You Read Comments After the Fact?

Additional words of wisdom (hopefully a bit more obscure than the last quote):
I don't make things difficult. That's the way they get, all by themselves.

I've previously asked How People Interact with Blogs? about basic interaction with blogs and received some interesting responses.

However, as I've been using CoComment more, I'm beginning to believe that most blog readers come to a blog and see the comments that exist at the time they get there. Even if they leave a comment, they may never return to see any others. As a blog author (and commenter) it makes it hard because I don't know if the person will see my response.

So I'm hoping people could tell me:

a. Do you read comments?
b. Do you ever go back to a blog to see comments later?
c. Do you use a mechanism such as CoComment to track conversations?
d. Do you ever leave a comment and not come back to see what was said?

FYI - I'm still trying to help this out via an on-going discussion list via CoComment. Find out more at:
eLearning Technology: eLearning Discussions - An Attempt at Better Discussions in the Blogosphere

No comments:

Post a Comment